Saturday, March 7, 2009

Embarrasing Lincoln!!

This is a cute picture of Lincoln and his cousin Jake, wearing their Jesus Lovers. Daddy says "Jesus gave me this body and I love it." They are so cute. Keri, Jason and the kids came down last weekend. Keri and the kids stayed the night with us on Friday. We had a great time. The kids played really well together. Jason helped us get started on the two boy's rooms. We are moving Lincoln into the front room and Kyson will go in Lincoln's old room. Trevor and Jason put crown molding up in Kyson's room and wainscoating up in Lincoln's room Jason was a great help. THANKS a million!! The projects are not finished and so our house is still torn up as we try to get the projects done a little each night. We have something to do every weekend in March so the weekdays are about the only time we have to get work done. I will put up pictures once they are all finished.

Now for the embarrasing Lincoln story. We were at Costco on Friday night and we were in the check out line. This little old lady pulled up behind us and Lincoln started pointing to her cart and saying. "What's that." He said that several times and I could hear Trevor trying to diffuse the situation by telling Lincoln not to point and not to ask questions. The lady was being nice and just talking with Lincoln. I turned around after Lincoln asked a couple of times "What's that" to see what he was pointing at. In the ladies cart there was a large box of Depends. Right after I turned around I hear Lincoln say VERY LOUDLY~ OH DIAPERS!!!! The little old lady was so embarrased and Trevor and I were too. We didn't know what to say so we didn't say anything and just moved forward in line. OH GOODNESS. Gotta love the honesty and innocence kids have.

Well I hope you enjoyed the story. Sorry it's been so long since I last posted. I'll try to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment