Sunday, March 29, 2009

Beautiful Wedding!!

Handsom Young Man!!
My Beautiful Sister, Kaylee!

Well my sister, Kaylee, was married on Saturday! It was a beautiful day and a wonderful ceremony. It was wonderful to see my sister so happy and in love. She married a wonderful guy, Eric. We are very happy to welcome him into our family. Lincoln was a ring bearer. He was so handsome and did a great job. He had a few funny moments, but he is just two. I also celebrated my birthday on Friday. It was low key as we were getting everything together for Kaylee's wedding, but none the less it was still wonderful. I got a sewing maching. I was super excited about this. Now I have to learn how to use it. Trevor also surprised me with a new ipod. It was a fun surprise. We are all very tired with all of the festivities that went on this weekend. But we had a lot of fun and really enjoyed being away for a few days.
Now back to reality!!



2 comments:

  1. OH Kaylee looks beautiful and Lincoln is super handsome!! Glad everything went well....can't wait to see some more pictures...and happy belated birthday!! P.S. when is your spring break??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that last comment was from me!! Christy

    ReplyDelete