Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dr. Appt

Well we had a doctor's appointment last night and everything was great. I had only gained a 1/4 pound in 4 weeks (yes that was holiday time too)...so that puts me at like 4 lbs total so far. The babies heartbeat was 150 and was strong. It's always reassuring to hear that little sound. I will be 19 weeks tomorrow and we can't believe this pregnancy is almost half over. It has gone by so quickly. We also got to put in the order for our next ultrasound where we will get to find out what the baby is. We will be going in sometime during the first week of February. So stay tuned to find out if Lincoln is going to have a brother or a sister. We are really thinking it's going to be a boy, but I have had several people (including my students) tell me that it's going to be a girl. SO we'll just have to wait and find out. We will be delighted either way. Healthy is our main concern.

Trevor is off for the next couple of days. He went duck hunting today and then the rest of the week he is going to work on painting the main area of our house. We are really excited. My mom and dad are going to help him this weekend and Lincoln and I are vacating the premises because I shouldn't really be around all those fumes. We'll post pictures once it is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment