Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to Work

Well vacation is over and reality is about to set in. I have really enjoyed my time off, but it always seems to go to fast. I could really use another week just to catch up with friends that I haven't been able to see in awhile. But I am grateful for the time that I did have. This weekend we got our patio poured in the backyard, finally. Trevor was blessed with a great bonus from his company this year so we finally had the money to get the patio done. I will put up some pictures when it is finished. The color is settling right now and the cement is still drying. We are very excited to have it done. Trevor is even more excited that he didn't have to do the work himself. Well it's off to get ready for a work day. I hope that everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment