Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kyson Harvey Has Arrived!!

Ou Precious Little Bundle of Joy!!
KYSON HARVEY MANSFIELD
Mommy, Daddy and Kyson
Big Brother Lincoln and Kyson



Well our little bundle of joy has arrived! He came into the world on May 22, 2009 at 6:19 am(Nothing like having your last day of school on 5/21 and delivery a baby less than 24 hrs. later). He is our little peanut weighing in at 5lbs. 15oz. and 181/2 in. tall. Mommy and baby are both doing very well. The delivery was 100 times better than the last one and I am feeling great. I never quite understood how people could leave the hospital the day after giving birth, but now I know. Lincoln is so in love with his baby brother and is quickly learning how to be a great helper.

4 comments:

  1. He is a cutie! I really want to hold him. You guys look like such a happy family. I will praay for you guys, I hope it is an easy adjustment. Jill. I am so glad you had an easier labor. Praise God!!
    Take care, we love you all a ton!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you all!! He is adorable. We can't wait to meet him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to have a new Mansfield!

    My mom told me Monday and I wanted to call but I figured you guys still needed some family time! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for the both of you and he is so handsome! So glad you had a better birth experience this time around. I loved being able to take Mary home the same day she was born, so I am happy you were able to feel better with Kyson. If you need/want and help or company, Mary and I are down for a road trip. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete