Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Joining the Band Wagon


Well I figured that, since our family is going to become a little bit more exciting here in the next six months, I would join the blogging band wagon. I felt this would be a great easy way to keep everyone updated on the Mansfield Three and the little one to come. Now just a heads up to everyone we are a bit crazy over here with us both working and trying to manage a 2 year old, so I apologize now if I don't update the blog as often as I should. But please continue to check because Lincoln is always coming up with crazy things and with another one coming I'm sure the craziness will only increase. I love the craziness, though. At times it is exhausting, but I do love my life. I have been truly blessed and I hope that I can share some of these blessing with you! I hope you all have very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment