Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Joys of Parenthood

Well it's been awhile since I have posted. Our lives are wonderfully and crazily busy as we are learning the joys of parenting two. For the month of February that has meant a sick child every week. It seems just as one gets better the other gets sick. Trevor and I are getting frustrated with having to take time off work, but we slow down and realize that this is our job now and taking care of our boys needs to be our first priorities. This month has also brought 5 new teeth for Kyson and the new adventure of crawling. Lincoln is using new vocabulary every day. He never ceases to amaze us with the things that he can come up with. Like, "Hey dad how about while I do this you can go and do that" or "mom that shape is an octagon." We love every minute we have with our boys even if it is crazy and tiring. Other exciting news is that my youngest sister, Amanda is engaged! We are looking forward to planning a wedding for her and welcoming Uncle Nick into our family officially. Well the month of March is now upon us and we are hoping that it holds healthy kids for us. Trevor and I will also be celebrating our 5 year anniversary and I will be celebrating my last birthday of the 20s....WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment