Sunday, July 5, 2009

SUMMER FUN!

It's been a busy summer so far for the Mansfield Clan. And it doesn't look like it's going to slow down anytime soon. We have something on the calendar every weekend from now until I go back to school in August. Oh well... have fun... and make good family memories. I posted just a few pics to show what's been going on with us. Kyson's 1st Fourth of July.

Enjoying the valley summer nights!

Oh, so peaceful.


Uncle Brad took Lincoln to ride on some tractors. He had so much fun!




Lincoln decided that Daddy doesn't do his hair correctly and so decided to do it on his own. He use a 1/4 of a bottle of new gel. Nice 'do buddy.




My 10 year high school reunion.





Dodo Fun






1 comment:

  1. They are the cutest little boys around! I am glad you guys are having a fun summer! I might stop through in September on my way to Alameda.

    ReplyDelete